Listed below are the material types and grades of steel plate fabricated and processed by rolling, CNC press brake forming, bending, hot forming, cold forming, welding, flattening and straightening by Halvorsen. The material types and grades of steel plate we process include:
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Steel Plate
- Heat Resistant Steel and Alloy Plate
- High Strength Steel Plate (Including T1 and A514)
- Heavy Alloy Plate
- Carbon Steel
- Carbon Alloy
- Armor Plate
- Nickel Alloy
- Corrosion Resistant Alloys
- Abrasion Resistant Alloys (Hardox, Lukens AR, Astralloy)
- Non-Ferrous Steel
- Chrome Carbide Overlay Plates
- Pressure Vessel Quality Carbon Steel
- Chrome Moly Steels 4140, 4150 and 4340
- 11-14% Hadfield Manganese
- 300 and 400 Series Stainless Steel
- High Nickel Alloys Including 600, 601, 617, 625, 825 and 800H
Other materials we process include DH-36, AH-36, EH-36 and FH-40 steel plate. We can fabricate custom structural steel shapes and components from a variety of alloys including A-572 grades, A-36, A-514, stainless steel and high nickel alloys. We can perform hot forming services for all grades and types of material required.
Click on the links below to learn more about the materials that we work with and process. For more information about the types of materials we fabricate, please call us at 1-800-423-7080.
To submit a design or CAD drawing, request a quote or submit an RFQ, ask a sales engineer a question, discuss your current project, place a fabrication order or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please call 1-800-423-7080 and ask for Justin Frick or a Sales Engineer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.