Steel Plate Fabrication Services and Plate Rolling Services
The Halvorsen Company provides a wide variety of services including heavy steel plate fabrication, plate processing, press brake forming and plate straightening services. We manufacture structural steel products and provide fabricated plate work to the construction and industrial OEM markets. Halvorsen’s “Boiler Shop” provides custom boilers, steam drums, blow down tanks, expansion tanks, flash tanks, separators and associated power piping for the boiler and steam industry.
Other services include ASME Code construction, plate rolling, hot and cold plate forming, stress relieving in our car bottom furnaces, welding, machining, reverse engineering, inspection (CMM and NDE) and metallurgical services.
Our company’s experience with heavy steel fabricating, rolling heavy plate, plate forming, stress relieving, heat treating and press brake forming is unsurpassed. Our stress relieving and weld conditioning processes reduce distortion and fatigue in metal components. Our customers include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), chemical companies, the military, mining equipment manufacturers, construction equipment manufacturers, paper and pulp companies, consulting/construction engineering companies and refineries. We are considered by our customers to be one of the premier fabricators and manufacturers of carbon and alloy plate fabrications. We manufacture and fabricate plate and structural steel products for construction and industrial OEM markets.
Click on the links below to learn more about our heavy steel plate fabrication, plate processing, press brake forming and plate straightening services. For more information about Halvorsen’s steel and alloy plate fabrication services, please call us at 1-800-423-7080.
- Custom Pressure Vessel Engineering and Design Services
- Large, Heavy Steel, Alloy and Metal Weldment Fabrication, Design and Assembly Services
- Press Brake Forming and Bending
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) Construction
- Custom Fabrication Services
- Design, Engineering, CAD Drawings and Material Selection
- Boiler Component and Pressure Vessel Repair Services
- Welding and Weld Repair
- Heat Treating: Stress Relieving, Normalizing and Annealing
- Plate Burning, Shearing and Beveling
- Plate Flattening, Straightening and Cutting
- Plate/Component Blasting and Painting
- Testing, Inspection and Metallurgical Services
To submit a design or CAD drawing, request a quote or submit an RFQ, ask a sales engineer a question, discuss your current project, place a fabrication order or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please call 1-800-423-7080 and ask for Justin Frick or a Sales Engineer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.